Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sick Dude, Sick

I just read a blog entry that had some news that makes me sad. Not sad in the "Oh, there's a pancake-sized dent in the bumper of my new car" way, or even in the "Oh, look at the poor little kitties that need to be adopted!" way, but in the truly sad "Oh, what is my life coming to?" way. It basically says that I am going to be working very hard for a very loooong time. It's not like I didn't know this when I entered into grad school, but to see it confirmed in print is a bit frightening. To make things worse, today I was foiled by shotty lab supplies ...again! This means there's a romantic weekend getaway in my future: just me and my cells.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks! Why can't we be paid just for being smart?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home